Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Meaning of Life

I commented on James' blog. After my post, I have a second thought to blog it as well:

I always think about the meanings of life, when I was sixteen.

Back then, I reckon all animals are trying their best to survive. Not much animals suicide. The life of some inserts can be as short as a few hours. But they keep on living. Why they do that hard life? To reproduce!

Bingo, so the true meaning of live is to reproduce! But as a human being, we should take the meaning of 'reproduction' some futher steps, larger than life. I reckon it should be to extend the existance of mankind. The "meaning" of our life is to make contribution to human species so to maximize the possibility of existance, for the maximum possible time span.

So I wanted to be a scientist.

Later on, I find scientist sometimes doing negative contribution to my 'meaning of life'.

So I wanted to be a politician.

And later on, I find big corporation sometimes are more powerful and influential than politician.

So I wanted to be a great businessman. And that's why I choose Business Studies.

And now I am getting nowhere.

No comments: