Friday, December 21, 2007

Langkawi, Day 2

It should be existing today: we have the tour to the famous coral platform at Pulau Payar Marine Park today.


Breakfast at hotel is okay, but there are too much India / Malaysia food that I never touch it.


When arrive, I am very disappointed: the sun is not shining, and the visibility of the water is not good at all. (The water is green, and a lot of particles in the water. Perhaps it's the algae?)

Nevertheless, Alex is very excited cause there are tons of fish for him to feed:




There are plentiful of snorkel tools on the platform. With my F10 and underwater housing, I am able to catch some glimpse of clown fish and corals:




It's extremely difficult to stable myself under-water (thanks to strong current and my natural buoyancy). I really should learn to scuba dive next time.

OTHER UNDERWATER PHOTOS ARE HERE

For dinner, we planned to drive to Kuah town again, but we loss. Instead we go to Cenang Beach and have dinner at this nice restaurant:


We have grilled tiger-pawn, it's nice. But I really recommend to try butter tiger-pawn... it's excellent (we tried that on day-4).

No comments: