Sunday, March 01, 2009

My new running shoes - Adidas Adizero Tempo

I like my yellow color Mizuno Wave Elixir, and used it a lot beside jogging. It's good enough for jogging (when new), but it's getting old and I need to replace it. Since I now have 2 Mizuno, so I decide on another brand, and I chosen this:



Adidas' new running shoes series have bet positive reviews from users around the world, and the Tempo is a good looking shoes. Light, slim, and suit for moderate pronators.

I wear it for a 9KM jog tonight, and find the shoes to be quite good. The Tempo is slightly weaker in cushioning then the Elixir, but the support is better. Need to see how it goes when use it for longer mileages.

Overall, the Mizuno Wave Inspire is still most suitable for my jogging. It's best in support and control, and the sole is very durable. The only drawback is weight.

Comparing my 3 shoes:
Weight: Tempo < Elixir < Inspire
Support: Elixir < Tempo < Inspire
Cushion: Tempo = Elixir < Inspire

No comments: