Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another pair of running shoes

When I jog more, I need another pair of shoes for interchange. So I get the Wave Elixir 2, at MK for $349. Nice price!



Thou I get mine at Wan Kee, I really would like to suggest Athletics Nation at MK. The boss is a really nice guy, and professional enough to give me many advise in choosing jogging shoes as well as my jog training. He is willing to continue advising me, even thou he knew I am not going to buy from them (Wave Inspire 3 is really ideal for me and my purpose, but I already have one pair. Wave Elixir 2 also suits me, but they don't have my size). The best thing is, the boss will tell me which model is not suitable for me, even I told him that I like the style... This is the second time I prepared to buy but can get what I wanted at Athletics Nation: the first time was when I shop for the Casio Heart Rate Monitor. Too bad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurh! For the seventh time, my comment has been removed from a Blogger blog!

Last night I explained here that I helped Alec loosen his hiking boots during a hike by skipping the first 2 rolls of lace holes and start lacing through the third roll and then lock the forth row with a double knot before lacing through the fifth row of holes.

I also suggested you choose an alternative lacing method from a link that was posted in my blog.

That comment was clearly in your blog afterwards but no where to be seen now.

This had happened here 3 other times before, twice at Sonic's site, as well as once at Vodka Cat's.

Strange.

Unknown said...

My bad! Nevermind, it was for the other blog message of yours and it's there safe and sound.