Thursday, May 19, 2005

Can't reply to comments until May 22

Thank you all for your comments about the cheap price of CD and DVD in China. Too bad I can't leave comments because of the strange Internet blocking in China.

For you-know-what-reason, PR C government did block some internet sites. I can understand why the blogspot domain (where my blog hosted) was blocked - there maybe someone black-mouthing PR C at blogspot. But I can login to blogger.com and add new blog. Why not just block both domain cause they are actually for the same group of users?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its just very poor connection for some pages. Like the good old days of AsiaOnLine here in HK back in the 90's; some page loaded quite fast, some would not load at all no matter how many times I tried.

Toby Chiu said...

I can confirm it's internet blocking. I tried on the same computer for 4 nights.