Friday, May 20, 2005

China Unicom phone card

Remember I bought a China UNICOM phone card before I came to Shanghai? I won't say it's crap, but the China UNICOM sales network is really bad here in Shanghai. The phone network is ok, even in Harbin. But When I need refill the value of my SIM card, I have a big problem buying the value card here!! There is UNICOM add-value card for sales in convenient shops, not bad. But I can't use it on my SIM... they are for Shanghai area UNICOM SIM card only.

I need to find a UNICOM offical network in Shanghai tomorrow to get my SIM refill... but that's very rare here. Althogh only 2 network provider in China, but most of the Shanghaiese use China Telecom. The business of UNICOM is poor here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a business trip? Screw the phone and just enjoy yourself.

Frankie Chu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frankie Chu said...

Bought a China Telecom Refill card a few years ago on the train to GZ. Refilling was easy, but it's a LD call to anybody not in GZ, so a mistress^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hfriend in ZS couldn't call me 'cos her phone could only call local numbers.

PITA.

Toby Chiu said...

Tin,
You should know how to 'translate' girls word. I never heard a China phone can't call inter-city number, what your mistress really means is: "fu_k off".